ASIONIC TX 22 - Two Wire Ultrasonic Flow Meter
- Color Blue
- Product Type Two Wire Ultrasonic Flow Meter
- Power Supply 24 V DC
- Power Consumption Less than 40mW Megawatt (MW)
- Accuracy 0.5% M.V. @ Velocity > 0.5 m/s %
- Display Type Digital Only
- Click to View more
Price And Quantity
- 1 Piece
- 10000.00 - 30000.00 INR/Piece
- Digital Only
- Two Wire Ultrasonic Flow Meter
- 24 V DC
- 0.5% M.V. @ Velocity > 0.5 m/s %
- Less than 40mW Megawatt (MW)
- 500 Piece Per Month
- 3 Week
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
Electronet series ASIONIC - TX-22 are micro-controller based Two Wire Full Bore Type ultrasonic flow transmitters specially used for various industrial applications.
These flow transmitters accurately measure the flow rate of conductive/ non conductive liquids in closed pipes. Due to its simple and rigid design, the flow transmitter is an obstruction-less and maintenance-free instrument in place of conventional mechanical flow measuring device. The use of 'Transit Time' technology offers highest ability and better measuring accuracy in the form of electrical signal 4-20 mA DC linearly proportional to volumetric flow.
The instrument is based on Faraday's law of electromagnetic induction. A magnetic field is generated by the instrument in the flow tube. The fluid flowing through this magnetic field generates a voltage that is proportional to the flow velocity and corresponding electrical output is provided with respect to measuring voltage.
- Brand: ELECTRONET
- Model: ASIONIC TX-22
- Display: Digital
- Color: Blue
- Response Time: Less than 10 Sec.
- Media: Clean Liquids
- Viscosity: 200 cp maximum
- Accuracy: +/- 0.5% M.V. at the rate Velocity less than 0.5 m/s
- Power Supply: 24 V DC